top of page
Thu, Nov 04|
Finca Cafetalera Margaritas
Arise, Inspire + Flow in Oaxaca
7-day wellness and yoga retreat in the green mountains of southern Oaxaca, Mexico! Come join us for a transformative week in which we honor the waxing lunar cycle by stimulating the body, mind and spirit, and nourishing thes soul with local foods and sacred movement.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Nov 04, 2021, 11:00 AM – Nov 11, 2021, 11:00 AM
Finca Cafetalera Margaritas, Pluma Hidalgo, Oaxaca, Mexico
About The Event
The retreat includes:
- Daily meditation
- Two yoga classes per day (vinyasa, hatha and yin)
- Three meals per day delicious Oaxacan vegetarian food (with organic and fresh coffee, housemade tea, filtered natural spring water and fresh juice throughout the day)
- Astrology and Tarot readings by yours truly
- Bodywork, massage and all sorts of tremendous therapies offered by Larisa (she’s a professional physiotherapist and osteopath, nutrition coach, power yoga extraordinaire, surfer, and all around badass Scorpio goddess). I've learned a lot from her and I’m sure you will, too!
- Mexican cooking classes (focused on vegetarian, vegan and pre-Hispanic nutrition)
- Temazcal sweat lodge ceremony
- Waterfall hikes
- Coffee tasting from coffee grown right at the retreat grounds
- Native plant medicine workshop with the owners of the coffee farm
- Swim in a pool fed by natural springs
- 7 nights accommodation in a divine natural setting, with sturdy and comfortable glamping tents, with comfy beds, linens and everything you could want (including hot showers, flush toilets and local, natural bathing products!)
- Fireside chats
- Lunar rituals
- Ecstatic dance
- Wifi in common areas (so it's available, but you can certainly tune out)
Guests will also have the opportunity to have a session with a professional local shaman of Oaxaca’s legendary psychedelic mushrooms at a separate cost.
Let’s just say it will be complete. And transformative.
bottom of page